Chiari Malformation Community

hydrocephalus, chiari and a large syrinx - specialist neurosurgeon???

I have hydrocephalus, chiari1 and a syrinx the length of my spinal cord (again! I had meningitis & hydro 1986 and decompression for a syrinx 1987). This time I woke up in Feb 2014 after feeling normal, and since then haven't been able to walk unaided - they gave me a new vp shunt 2 months ago but it hasn't helped the syrinx or symptoms (heavy legs, weakness, numbness, unsteadiness). I have had 1 follow up scan, no advice whatsoever, no follow up discussion at all and am trying to find a specialist neurosurgeon to discuss the next stage with (another decompression).
Any good surgeons who are experts in this, ideally in Scotland? I can't find anyone up here. I could travel down south if necessary.