Child Behavior Forum

need help

Hi i am17 years old abd live in a grouphome, i come home every weekend and i drank vodka for the first time, not a whole battle, but i feel really tired and have a pain on the lower right side of my stomach. I feel really confused and out of it, I need help can this lead to comas etc.. I have Aspergers Syndrom, PDD but i am high functioning please help is this bad for the first time, and not even drinking the whole thing. It was Smifnoff, Vodka??
Yes, this is a serious situation. You can harm yourself by ingesting alcohol. Be sure to tell your parent(s) or staff at the group home what happened.
Yes i did tell my social worker at my grouphome. Thanks for the support.
You did the right thing.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments