Chlamydia

I'm at a loss!! 4 weeks ago I started having a burning while urinating and went to my Physician. He immediately asked about my sexual activities, I informed him I was a vergin and have never had sexual contact with anyone. As a result he ran urine test for a UTI. Everything came back clear. He looked at my urine under a microscope, to look for crystals to see if I might have passed a stone, again no signs that I passed a stone. He said my urine had broken down red blood cells that would indicate I was fighting an infection. Again he asked about my sexual activity, and again I said the same which is the honest to God truth! He sent my urine off to have a culture grown, and called me with the results a couple days later saying they found nothing. He put me on levofloxacin, and that didn't help at all. Went back and he wanted to run a STD test just to rule that out. Positive for chlamydia!!!!! That's impossible, so instead of taking the antibiotics he prescribed for it, I went to the health clinic and had another STD test done with the same result! I have started the medicine, and am now searching the Internet for answers. I have never in my life had sexual contact with anyone! How is this possible?
Just to add,  I have been told I am a lier on other forums, and I have to be honest to find out we're I contacted chlmaydia.

Look, I am a 19 ur old male living 3800 miles away from my parents going to school, they will never know I got chlmaydia. If they do so what, I'm an adult who at some point will have sex. I'm not trying to hide anything from them.

I am not on here trying to find the best excuse to explain it away to a girlfriend or wife because I don't have one! I have no one to answer to but myself. I have no reason to lie! I contacted chlmaydia, I'd like to find honest answers to how that is even possible to avoid that in the future.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.