Chlymydia- chances i infected my partner?

I tested positive for chlymydia. I am a male, and had no symptoms. My doctor put me on the Azithromycin pack (Zithromax) on June 17th. I took the 1000 mg dose with water that day. Then she gave me Doxycycine tablets to take twice a day for 7 days. I took the first doxycycine tablet on June 22. I had unprotected anal receptive sex on June 29th on my 7th day right before taking my last tablet. I was wondering what the chances I infected my new boyfriend were. I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday to get retested for Chlymydia and see what the situation is. I just wanted a professional opinion, and was hoping that after all that time I was no longer contagious. I tested positive for chlymydia. I am a male, and had no symptoms. My doctor put me on the Azithromycin pack (Zithromax) on June 17th. I took the 1000 mg dose with water that day. Then she gave me Doxycycline tablets to take twice a day for 7 days. I took the first doxycycline tablet on June 22. I had unprotected anal receptive sex on June 29th on my 7th day right before taking my last tablet. I was wondering what the chances I infected my new boyfriend were. I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday to get retested for Chlymydia and see what the situation is. I just wanted an opinion of someone that might know, and was hoping that after all that time I was no longer contagious.
Hi, if you were the receiver of the anal sex, then how could you give it to him? Did you have the chlmydia in the anus?
yes. i had chlmydia in the anus.
you had the recommended treatment. You should not be infectious now. Remember to use condoms.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.