Chlamydia Community

Is an STD test necessary??

Recently I receive treatment for an urine infection, and still on treatment, yesterday they made me an urine test and show that the bacteria level is "very low", a also had a hematic biometry test and everything seems normal according to the doc. Anyway today I masturbate and notice that my semen is yellow and I have a little pain while the ejaculation.

P.D I took 2 pills of leviofloxacin, prior to one strong adverse efect two days ago, right now I am with bactrim pills

Thank you!
Your didn`t state what you are being treated for. Is it Chlamydia or Gonorrhea ?  You should discuss this with your doctor.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.