Is it possible to be positive for chlymidia and partner not?

Hi , recently I got tested for stds and my doctor called and I was positive with chlymidia... I am only 17 years old and only had sex with 1 boy my whole life . I told him and he said he was positive he didn't have it and accusing me of getting it from someone else but he is the only person I ever had sex with and he has been with multiple females. So he got tested and it came back negative .. But I don't understand because how could I have gotten it if he is the only person I ever had sex with ? But he did test positive for herpes and I was negative and I got tested 2 for both stds
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This has happened to me and I don't understand what's going on either, I thought it was a uti at first and the doc said it was chlamydia my bf is the only guy I've ever been with and his test is negative. I'm 19 btw and all of this started after I got on the depo shot
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.