UTI or Chlamydia

I recently performed oral on an unfamiliar girl, three weeks later it burns when I urinate, probably Chlamydia right? So the next morning I go to the ER doctor, tell them it burns when I urinate and now my whole body is very sore, they do a quick test for UTI and it comes back positive, they give me Cipro and a week later feel better. Three days later the burnings back, go see the ER doctor again, test positive for UTI again, gives me 7 days of Bactrim, only this time he also send a sample away for analysis, Chlamydia and gohneria, etc. Three days later I get call, they say I have a Bactrim resistant bacteria and I need to go pick up a new prescription for Cipro, so here I am on Cipro and still worried. My question is, if I caught chlamydia from giving oral, would it show up in my throat first or could it directly infect my urinary tract, and second if they managed to culture it and find out it a Bactrim resistant UTI would they have found an STD as well, or does that take longer to culture? Any advice would be great as I would need to tell my partners ASAP, thanks.
Thorat and that would be rare. A STD would happen at the point of possible entry, so penis would have nothing to do with it.

This is not a STD unless you had some unprotected oral performed on you or unprotected vaginal and/or anal.
Any idea how long it takes to culture STDs from a urine sample? Did some research on the Internet but lots of conflicting answers!
Does not matter as you did not get a STD in your penis from giving someone oral sex.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.