Vaginal lesions?

My hisband was away on a trip to africa, when he came back he had fever for two nights and a cold sore on his lip and an ulcer in his upper palate; that he said he didnt know where he got it from.. After 5 days, we had sex on each day of these 5 days, i got fever and the next morning felt itching and pain in my vagina, i saw small vesicles some red and some looked eroded looking like yellow ulcers.. Very painful urination, can't sit or do anything.. Getting tested.. But if turned out to be clamydia or herpes im wondering how was my husband infected? Only sexually transmitted??  
Your husband most likely has oral HSV1, from his youth. If you do not have HSV1 then if you received oral sex there is a chance of a genital HSV1 infection.

Lesions are mainly caused by herpes, mollusum or scabies for example, which are sexually transmitted. You may also have a bad fungal or bacterial infection.

Let's see what testing finds.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.