can i get chlamydia

I had received blowjob 2 months before without ejaculation and had white dot type all over my toungue and sore toungue please help if u think any other STD please suggest me
Issues with your mouth following a blowjob are incredibly unlikely to be related at all.

It is very love risk to be infected with an STI from receiving oral sex. Testing is only recommended if you are experiencing genital symptoms.
Oral sex is very low risk of any STI. Any symptoms outside of the genital area are incredibly unlikely to be related to an STI transmitted to the genital area.
Sir if I touched her vagina and eat with same hand do my mouth infected
No that is not possible.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.