chlamydia Chances of Hiv

Hi I have gotten chlamydia, I've had the antibiotics and a Std test 2-3weeks after exposure, I got pain when urinating, sore thoat, abdominal pain, frequent Need to pee.
I did the stupid thing ang googled it now I'm freaked I have hiv! I have 5 small dots on my chest (idk if they are pimples or a rash (I was wearing a scarf all day the b4 I noticed them!) the test came back negative for hiv but it was only 2- 3weeks my doc isn't worried when I talked to her on the phone, should I get tested now it's been 6weeks since possible exposure
Oh and I'm a woman! 4got to say

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.