help :(

Hi I'm writing as im really worried at the moment me and my boyfriend broke up before Christmas for 3 weeks and I started getting symptoms a few weeks back that I was worried about so I went to get tested and a non specific infection result came back for both of us and he confessed he'd received oral from a girl on a night out over Christmas.he said he didn't think he had anything as it was literally for 5 minutes and he told her stop as he felt awful but would it be possible to get a non specific after just 5 minutes?we had an all clear testing last year as he had given me chlamydia when we first met and I'm so worried as I nearly had that for 9 months and now I've had this non specific for 4 months and I'm really worried about my fertility.I know most non specifics sexual ly transmitted are often from chlamydia so I'm petrified as I know that can destroy my fertility.I'm just so confused and need more light shed on the situation thanks
Fertility issues really are not an issue, it does not affect most women. But would have to speak to your Dr about.
Thank you so much for the positive words.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.