Foods to prevent cholesterol

Can you please share some easily available foods / fruits which help to reduce bad cholesterol in our body?
Hi there. Something that's realy powerful is cinnamon and honey.
    I have high cholesterol for the last 2 years. It is very necessary to test for cholesterol in every 6 months. It is very necessary to ask if it is a familial hypercholesterolemia. If it is familial, then it is difficult to reduce it. The doctor prescribed me with atovastatin and ursodecolic acid. I am on with the medicine, but the doctor tells me to combine it with exercise.  I would suggest you the same.

You are reading content posted in the Cholesterol Community