Cold and Flu Community

I can't stop coughing and wheezing. Even after I use my inhaler

I went to the doctor like 2 weeks ago and got some antibiotics for something. Two days after I start taking the antibiotics I get this horrible cough, wheezing in my lungs, and shortness of breathe. I figured I would just continue taking the antibiotics and see if this would help clear it all up. I have been done with the antibiotics for two days now and I still have the same symptoms. I use my inhaler and nebulizer but I still have a hard time breathing and the wheezing and coughing. What is wrong with me? I have even tried using the vicks vapor rub, decongestant pills help a little bit, teas and other home remedies but nothing is helping. Anyone have any ideas?
it may be a virall infection.if it is it will clear up within 2 months.if your symptoms persist tell your doctor
Check out my post  below