Cold and Flu Community

Should I be worried that I fell over last night due to dizziness?

I have what appears to be the flu. Sudden onset of sore throat, headache and body-aches, exhaustion, dizziness, fever with chills, and nausea (the nausea is mainly only at night).

Last night I stood up to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water, and I was so dizzy and nauseous that after a few minutes, I fell over in the hallway. This woke my partner up...and suffice it to say, I feel a little silly.

Is this cause for concern? I feel better this morning and I am able to stand and walk. It just seemed unusual to have that level of dizziness during a pretty normal sickness.

Thanks!

I too feel unwell for last few days with similar symptoms worst one being dizziness ..am doing research to see if any virus going round here in CA