Computer Community
70 Members

Police pf the internet

Who can I complain to about a BAD website? This was called Sharebear a music download website and it has done terrible things to my computer. I have earased it from my files through Add & Remove and it brought itself back again by making itself my new search engine! I erased it AGAIN but who can I tell so this doesn't have to happen to unsuspecting people? Is there an internet ethics board or anything like it???
Hi,  you can to post your questions in http://mcnetinc.com/forum

You can try to report them to the FBI, but only if real harm is being done.

It is best to use your computer as a user and not an administrator
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.