Computer Community
70 Members
Avatar universal

Police pf the internet

Who can I complain to about a BAD website? This was called Sharebear a music download website and it has done terrible things to my computer. I have earased it from my files through Add & Remove and it brought itself back again by making itself my new search engine! I erased it AGAIN but who can I tell so this doesn't have to happen to unsuspecting people? Is there an internet ethics board or anything like it???
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Hi,  you can to post your questions in http://mcnetinc.com/forum

You can try to report them to the FBI, but only if real harm is being done.

It is best to use your computer as a user and not an administrator
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.