Computer Community
70 Members

problems with Internet Explorer cutting out and MSN cutting out

hi! There seems to be a problem with Internet explorer cutting out.  Recently when on MSN I will be typing and it just closes and I have to reconnect.  When playing on the iwin.com site I can no longer finish a game such as Jewel Quest on line game.  There are other game sites I have also experienced problems with and so I quit using them.  Worldwinner was the name of that site.  I have Micosoft Security essentials installed and it has not shown any problems.  I also run Registry Tool on a fairly reg. basis and clear out the errors in the registry.  I restored my computer back to September but it has not corrected the problems.  There was a problem with java download which downloaded incorrectly and then a flashing orange java box kept opening.  I think I got that problem corrected now by going to java site and installing.  I have a Toshiba laptop with windows Vista.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Put your question on the 'Improve Med Help suggestions'  forum
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.