Aa
A
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
1.62k Members

right abdomen burns

hi all it has  been two weeks i have this problem 1)right upper part of body burn too much? ido not know why help this only night time day small under the ribs
2)only i sleep 4 hours help me please
1 Responses
16682065 tn?1450487574
Hello, have you had your liver function tested or had an ultrasound of your pancreas or liver?
I don't see your age or life habits but Heavy drinking, drugs, Fatty diets, even any of the above and heavy caffeine (or... combination of any of the aforementioned...)  & just so you know... I am the last person to judge... but any of these could be factors...

The good news is, All ARE treatable...
I know because I have these bouts a few times a year & have had for about last 3-4 years or so...

Taking a "Healthy Break" once in a while will usually bring much needed relief.

Hope you're feeling better...
Have an Answer?
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538180937
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506080564
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.