Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community
167 Members

Is it possible to experience a Heart Attack at 14?

Hi I am a 14 boy. Recently I have been experiencing dull pains in my chest and numbness in my arm. At one point my asthma got out of control and I had to be nebulized. My Asthma is completely gone in fact I can participate in sports better than ever but at night the pains come back. I took a blood test and the doctors haven’t picked anything up. I do not have a history of heart disease in my family so whenever I experience the pain I’m brushed off as not knowing what I’m talking about. I also have suffered from panic attacks caused by the pain. I’m probably looking into this way to much but if anyone has an answer please could you take the time to answer. Thank you.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.