Aa
A
A
A
Close
Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community
167 Members

Is it possible to experience a Heart Attack at 14?

Hi I am a 14 boy. Recently I have been experiencing dull pains in my chest and numbness in my arm. At one point my asthma got out of control and I had to be nebulized. My Asthma is completely gone in fact I can participate in sports better than ever but at night the pains come back. I took a blood test and the doctors haven’t picked anything up. I do not have a history of heart disease in my family so whenever I experience the pain I’m brushed off as not knowing what I’m talking about. I also have suffered from panic attacks caused by the pain. I’m probably looking into this way to much but if anyone has an answer please could you take the time to answer. Thank you.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.