Cosmetic Surgery Community
995 Members

fracture of the orbit

hi may my english isnt good so forgive , i have had acar accident on 16-4-2010,dodtors didnt notice the fracture of the orbit they noticed the nose fraction only, then i noticed that my right eye is sinking went to eye hospital and i have had surgery mending the orbit the floor and the one on nose side by butting tow slides  on 27-5-2010,today 8-7-2010 my eye is still sinking not too much but still different from the left eye .
the question is .
1-is the result of the surgery didnt come up yet and when i can notice the result?
2-do i need another surgery ?
3-having the surgery after 40 dayas after  the accident affected the result of the surgery?
4-is there any solution that my eye come to its  right place?
Normally you should notice results within a month or two, so that is right around now. It's more likely that the surgery didn't give you the results you wanted, so you may be looking at another surgery if you want it to look different. The amount of time after the accident shouldn't make the results different, as it's a malformed area from the accident that needs to be fixed. There are a few surgical treatments to help, though I'm not sure it will look exactly like the other eye, even after surgery. Sometimes it might not be possible to have your eye look completely "normal" after a bad accident. It can be hard to come to grips with that you may not ever look exactly as you had before, but it does happen at times. You can talk to your doctor about options and what they think is best for you. See what they have to say and then weigh your options. good luck!
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.