Crohn's Colitis Forum- Chronic Digestive Diseases Community
42 Members

Looking for an Endometriosis Surgeon

Last week ago, my mother had a very severe stomache and thus we rushed her to the hospital. Because of that, we found out that she had an endometriosis which needs to undergo surgery in the most possible time. The problem we have for now is that the hospital we check in cannot provide us with a surgeon that specializes for laparoscopy for endometriosis. They only have a very limited resources and thus we need to transfer our mother to another hospital.

Can anyone knows where to find the best surgeon for our mother? I am located in the Philippines.

Thanks.. :)
laparoscopy for endometriosis
http://www.drseckin.com/meet-dr-seckin
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.