Current Events . . . Community
42 Members

It is still a problem....

http://news.yahoo.com/warming-report-sees-violent-sicker-poorer-future-202323412--politics.html

"Field said experts paint a dramatic contrast of possible futures, but because countries can lessen some of the harms through reduced fossil fuel emissions and systems to cope with other changes, he said he doesn't find working on the report depressing.
"The reason I'm not depressed is because I see the difference between a world in which we don't do anything and a world in which we try hard to get our arms around the problem," he said."

Let's hope we do.

___
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.