Current Topics in Health Community
5 Members

Abortion laws where you live

Has anyone had trouble obtaining a legal abortion when they want one?  What are the laws and barriers where you live? Here is an article regarding current news on abortion laws https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/06/abortion-laws-in-the-us-10-things-you-need-to-know/

While it is not a choice that everyone would make, it is a choice that they have.  Thoughts?
I just saw on the news that abortion in my state is at an all time low. Good news.  However, I question if that is because they have restricted it or because there has been less need.  Good question for me to research.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.