New to Dec. group. Preggo with Twins!

Hi girls!
I'm 32 years old. I'm happily married, have a 5 1/2 year old boy, a 2 year old girl, have miscarried 4 times (one before my first, 3 before my second).  Did progesterone suppositories and mega doses of folic acid with my second one and now again with this pregnancy.  We surprisingly just found out last Tues. that I was pregnant (we were done, God had different plans!) and then we found out this past Thursday that I am pregnant with fraternal twins!  My HCG last Thursday, which was 6 weeks was 116,000 some.  I have been having spotting for a week, it's was a lot better yesterday and almost gone today so that's why the ultrasound so early, but we did see both sacs, both babies and both heartbeats!!!!!!  I think that's everything, that's me in a nutshell.  
Congratulations on the other pregnancies and good luck to the ones waiting.  I sure remember that, we did that for years :(
Awwww......... congratz =)  when are you due?
Thanks!  I'm due Dec. 8th. So with twins, the Dr's shooting for beginning of Nov.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.