Spinal Decompression

I have a contract I am not sure is the best thing to procede with to have a procedure done called spinal decompression with PT as part of the program. I have tried to text runs with no chage. They want me to commit to 24 treatements which would cost around 3K.  Whate do you suggest
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't think you've given enough information for anyone to give you good advice. But my thoughts on any contract for health treatments are to run and not look back. Is this contract from a doctor or a chiropractor? If a doctor, what kind? What diagnostic tests have you had and what were the results?
Helpful - 0
Thanks for your comment. The contract would be with a chiropractor. I think your advice to run and not look back regarding any contract is wise. That is what I was feeling just needed some confirmation. I have had MRI and CT scan's done of Cervical Spine as well as Low Back and Coccyx. I have several bulged disc and a coccyx that was fractured and did not heal correctly. Thanks for your input and responding. This is my first time on the internet.
Helpful - 0
I was told in my situation that a chiropractor could actually do more harm than good, but I've got a different problem than you. I have cervical disc degeneration disease with nerve damage and cervical arthritis. I've been to a couple of different neurosurgeons with widely different opinions and am currently seeing two different pain management doctors who have given me a great deal of relief. I had seen another pain management doctor prior to these two, but he didn't have time to listen to my questions. I'm taking a conservative approach with surgery as a last resort. As long as these two PM doctors keep the pain at bay and I can live an active life, I'm satisfied. You may want to consider getting a couple of other opinions and consider other options. Good luck and take care.
Helpful - 0
I agree..................RUN !!!
Helpful - 0
What contract and why would a doctor make you have one that sounds really odd a lil more info is needed for any of us to answer your question  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Degenerative Diseases Community

Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.