Dental Health Community

Apple Cider Vinegar

Does Apple Cider vinegar actually work? Its been a week that am using it but results aren't showing. Has anybody used it?
I made a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar (2:1) and swish the solution around for a minute. Is this technique correct?

This discussion is related to teeth whitening.
I tried it many years ago for arthritic problems and it did nothing for me.  I used to drink it.  I think it was supposed to be a tablespoon a day.
Try baking soda instead. It can actually help if you want to whiten your teeth.
Most toothpastes contain Bicarbonate of Soda.
My dental hygienist blasts my teeth with Bicarbonate of Soda to clean them.