Hard to swallow?

Hi.

I was at the dentist earlier today, to get an abscess looked at.

She drained, and packed the abscess etc, but during the process I felt my neck was starting to go into spasm, and my ears felt funny too, so I signalled for the dentist to stop. She proceeded to get an X-ray taken, and in the X-Ray, the tool she was using was stuck down my tooth, poking out the side! She said she thinks it is a crack in the side of my tooth, and this is what caused a lot of bleeding during the procedure.

Anyway, since I've came home I have swelling in the side of my face, a blocked ear, discomfort swallowing (feels like there is a lump or something), and a pain in my chest!

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance
Call the dentist and report what's going on so she can advise you.  
Call the dentist asap.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community