Dental Health Community

What is this painful lump on my gums?

I have a lump on the bottom left of my jaw on my gums below my teeth.
It's not visible and is painful when pressed. I think it's been there for a few years but I'm not sure.
It seems to be in the same place I got an injection a few years back when I got a filling, and has the same painful pinching sensation as an injection when it's pressed.
Any ideas?
I have one too. Its on my check area, almost visible and it feels like someone had cut or burnt it off, when its pressed of even the slightest bit of pressure is applied. I cant really chew, its swollen big enough to affect my talking and smiling. I think its a Abscess. :D