I was to the dentist ,one week ago,he put me a couple of fillings .
Since then,I experienced a lot of strong metallic taste in my mouth,I can't eat almost anything,because the taste of the food is changed.
I Know that this strong metalic taste is from amalgam filling that t contain mercury.
I asked the dentist and he said to me that the filling is not with mercury.I paid a lot of money for this and I don't have insurance.
The asistent said to me that is silver filling,and I read on the Internet that in the composition has mercury(is an white material)
Now,I think to go to hospital and take the level of mercury in saliva.What can I do?I have to study for my exams ,and I can't.
please,if somebody experienced this event,please,give me an advice.Thanks.