Hey just reading your question about the toxins draining from your teeth to make you feel sick. Well i am not a dentist, i have worked as a dental assistant and am currently a dental lab tech- so this is just my advice..If its to the point that you need your teeth pulled but can not afford it, there is help available to you. My lab does many cases for many different dentist who ask for donated dental work. Try to talk to somebody in your area about locating dentists or organizations that will give you donated dentistry. If your teeth are bad enough, it will make you sick! its all Systematic....Good luck
Its possible that you are swallowing small particles of broken pieces of your teeth at night.
If you can't afford dental treatment, I would recommend contacting your local dental society to see if there are any dentsit in your area who may do free dental work or emergency treatment.