Depression/Mental Health Forum

I'd like to know what is wrong with me.

I get in these "moods" where I get easily annoyed.  I get angry over little things and feel abandoned easily.  It's not that bad but everyone always thinks I'm in a bad mood and I appear to be.
I think it may be Borderline personality. Is it? or what?
Your moods may be caused by mood disorders (such as bipolar disorder and depression), personality disorders (such as borderline personality disorder), or abuse of alcohol/illicit drugs.

It would be diificult for me to speculate on either of the diagnosis I mentioned with the limited information you stated.

I advise that you consult a psychiatrist to have an accurate evaluation and treatment.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area