Depression/Mental Health Forum

want to know

Does low dose seraquel (25-75mg) cause nasal congestion?  Unable to sleep at night due to closed nasal passages. This medication works eventially approx. 1 hour later when nasal passages are finally open. What to do?  Have already tried immovane which began not working so well.
I have not heard about nasal congestion directly, but not surprised because this medication effects sympathetic and parasympathetic  systems which could cause congestion.   I would still look for other causes, and treat the symptoms of congestion with decongestants.  If all else fails, you will have to ask your doctor about switching medications.
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area