Depression Community

SEPARATE

Everytime I have to deal with a hard problem involving my kids, husband or job, I feel like like it would be easier to end my life. I'm scared to leave my kids, grandkids and family to this hard world. I'm afraid that I would'nt go to heaven either. I take depression medication and I wonder if that is helping or hurting.

Do continue to take the depression medications. It's not a way to tell if things had been exactly this tough without them. Life isn't going to stand still. Using clichées is something I try to avoid, but there are always going to be better times ahead too. Having kids and grandkids it's got to be so much to look forward to too.

Have you struggled with depression a long time? How long have you been on medications?

I hope that you find answers here at MedHelp,
Do check back

Florena