Depression Community

im dizzy 24/7 is it form my depression?

im dizzy 24/7 is it form my depression? mri and ct scans as well as blood work are all fine. my necks tender, muscles are tired and fatigued.......im going crazy and cant live like this.
Are you taking medicine for your depression? I take lexapro and that is a side effect of it. Might want to research your medicines.
no medicine, only ativan here and there..
hello steve, i dont experience diziness, bt many other anxiety sufferers do, this could b due to heightened emotions or stress, as the trigger to ur stress or emotional imbalance subsides, ur diziness will go away too, try finding for the underlying cause n eliminate it. all the best n tc