Bad rash on scrotum and there are wounds

Hello.
since a week i'm facing severe itching sensation on my testicles and thighs... and two days ago. i think i scratched my testicles too much while sleeping.. i don't normally scratch while asleep but this time i scratched my scrotum badly and there are scratch wounds on it now.. which hurts like heck! whenever i try to move my legs or when the skin near the wound stretches or if any rough clothing touches the wound... even while batching it hurts sometimes if i
pour water on it accidentally.. please help me on how to get rid of the rash and heal the wounds...
there are also red like blisters on my scrotum and the skin is dry..
please help.
check with dermatologist. you might have a fungal infection due to friction and moisture in the area. try some talcum powder until you get to see a doctor. it might help with the itch. Canesten cream from the pharmacy would be a rather good solution if its a fungal rash