Blister Type Spots on Bottom of Feet?

Hello!
About three days ago, I noticed that whenever I stood up/walked around, it would feel like a needle was sticking into the bottom of the heel on my right foot.  I checked it out, and it appeared to be a small blister underneath the skin. I didn't think much of it, thinking it would just heal on its own.  
Yesterday, I began to feel the same needle like pain on the bottom of my big toe on my left foot.  I checked, and it was the same type of "blister" underneath the skin.  When I saw this, I went ahead to see if I had anymore that I hadn't noticed yet, and I found that I had multiple of these spots underneath my skin... The majority of them are on the heels and a few on the sides of my heels. I have been wearing flip flops the past week, so I didn't understand why these bumps would be appearing on the sides of my heels, since there has been no irritation there.
Today, I was putting some lotion on my feet, and they definitely have gotten more noticeable.  I took a picture.  If anyone can help me with what this could be, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.