Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.9k Members

Blisters appearing on the leg

Hello I have an issue and need an advice. Some blisters appeared on my leg. At first there was a rash and a slight pain. Two hours later a couple of blisters appeared. The area is not burned, no trauma, as well. I had similar blisters appearing as a baby but the doctors then weren't able to diagnose them. As a baby they were appearing with a rash, lasted a couple of days and then burst. They were appearing for months and then disappeared completely until now (I am now 26) I am not taking any medications at the moment, I don't have any known allergies, haven't used new socks or shoes recently. I got a flu vaccine a month ago, if that's relevant. I went to a dermatologist but she also didn't know what that could be. She wanted to do a biopsy but I am afraid that they will pop until the sample can be taken. Can you please advise what might be the cause for these blisters?
1 Responses
I didn't find an upload tool, here's a link to the pic of the blisters:http://s15.postimg.org/rovwsc8rv/IMAG1580.jpg
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions