Avatar universal

Hicky like mark

It’s mostly red dots in a small general area
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
207091 tn?1337709493
Where is this located on your body?

This could be so many things - an insect bite, some form or dermatitis, eczema, impetigo - the list is long and varied. If you've had it longer than a couple of days, or it's worsening, you should see a doctor.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions