Avatar universal

I got a weird circular mark on my chest area right side what could it be?

I got a circular mark on my chest it bleeds barely but still bleeds I tested it with a small piece of napkin and I want to know what this is I’m thinking the worst thing possible like a ulcer? But I can’t say that for sure I took a picture but this question page doesn’t offer to upload those when making this question
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
13167 tn?1327194124
You can google "cure for ringworm".  Since it's fungal,  there are over the counter creams that are used to treat the spots.  
Helpful - 0
13167 tn?1327194124
Is it ringworm?  Google that for an image.  Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection that's pretty easy to cure.
Helpful - 0
It may be it looks similar to those pictures so what do I need to do to cure it?
it could be another kind of fungal infection called Valley Fever.  coccidioides.  there is a test, but i am not sure there is a cure for it.  i have it, and fight it daily with herbs, garlic, clove oil, ingested or applied to the skin.  been suffering 2 years and just recently found the name of my disease.  also, have tried many products and clove oil is the one to start with.  i cleared the lesions on both legs with it straight up on the skin many times a day.  there is no overnight cure, but their numbers can be cut down if you work it.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions