Melanoma Mole?/Pigmentation and unhealing sore

Hi, I am 21 years old and have a mole on my hand that is unlike my other moles. it is darker then the rest but unlike the rest came up after adolescents. I had it checked 3 years ago and he said it was fine since then it has remained the same colour and general shape but has grown larger. it does not bleed or itch. should I still be concerned? this might sounds crazy but when I fixate on it my hand hurts :/. please see attached photo.

I have some large pigmentation like thing on my calf that has been there for years it grows really slowly and is in the shape of an L I would like to get an idea if it is dangerous. it does not give me any issues is just unsightly.

I have a pimple like sore on my chest just below my neck that has been there for 2 months maybe 3 I squeezed it and some white puss? came out but it never healed it doesn't worsen should I be concerned?

thankyou!
Melanoma has an irregular border, is asymmetrical,uneven color and increasing in size. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.Otherwise it should be left as such.
The bumps on chest can be due to a sebaceous cyst. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.