Molloscum scar on top of penis head

To whom it may concern,

I am a 22 yr old male and was treated for Molloscum about a year ago.  The doctor performed a scraping treatment and there is now a scar. The scar is in a circular shape, has a darker brown pigmentation, and is slightly cratered.  I yearn for this to be removed or faded. Are there any lotions I can purchase to help with this?  I don't want to be told to go see a another doctor. I am a college student and have little to afford.  From some of my personal research, would dabbing lemon juice/honey on it daily help sense it bleaches skin pigmentation?  The acid of the lemon is not affecting my sensitivity.  How about, massaging with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and showering afterwards to avoid bacterial infections?  Would it be safe to use Contractubex on the spot daily or more?  I have potential solutions, but it would be nice to receive input from an opinion leader.  If you could PLEASE help me, I would be extremely thankful!  Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Brandon
It looks like post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is a condition where there is an excess amount of pigment following a disease process that affects the skin.  Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.