New body breakout

I am 25 and have acne prone skin for over 10 years that has dramatically improved in the last 5 years. All of a sudden my ENTIRE body is breaking out, places I have never has acne. The only thing i have switched is using only the Neutrogena transparent soap on my skin and retin A in spots at night. Please let me know what I can do to help this.
It can be due to contact dermatitis or folliculitis skin. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. For the itching please take some over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.