Painful bites/lumps on legs

This morning I woke up with 7 lumps on my left shin, all of which about an inch in diameter and have a whitehead pimple type spot in the middle. They are extremely painful and quite hot.
I have had one or two in the past over the past few years but never this many at once.
It also happens in various beds/places I stay so don't think it's necessarily something in my bed although it might be.
I do suffer from eczema and nodular purigo, and also generaly get very warm in bed.
I have a good diet although I am a bit over weight. I generally have good hygiene, shower often and treat my skin well in order to control my eczema.
These lumps are incredible sore when I get them and can even hurt when walking.
Whenever I've had one appear it usually goes after around a week or so although can sometimes leave a nasty bruise.
Any advice or shared experiences with something similar would be helpful.
I suggest seeing a doctor. It could be nothing, but it could also be staph infection. I'm going by the size and description mind you.