Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.9k Members

Red patch + purple/redish shiney streaks inner thigh?

Hope you can help me with some random marks.
Shown here:  http://oi61.tinypic.com/2j16a07.jpg

29 yr old male. Weight around 230. 6'3 height.

Noticed these marks on my left inner thigh today and I am guessing it is two different things due to the different nature of the marks.

A marks in pics: Lines of shiny purplish/reddish marks parallel with leg at different lengths. Guessing it might be stretch marks? My right leg has nothing except one tiny one maybe a inch or less.

B marks in pics: The other is this red mass of spots in a cluster type form. No idea what this could be. Been with same sexual partner two years and have not noticed this before.

Only reason I am posting is I don't have great health insurance and have been having other related symptoms in that area for a week. Can't see doctor for awhile and insurance does not cover any clinic.

Symptoms:
1.Dull pain in left upper thigh/left groin area, but hard to pinpoint where exactly it is coming from.
---- worse when sitting down
---- sometimes SHARP rarely but I can tell its the same pain (for a second or two)
---  present 24/7 for a week so far.

2.Bright red blood in stool when passing- --on paper and on stool (every day for a week) and occasionally in the past on and off.

Have a young 2 yr old daughter and hoping I won't drop dead!

Thanks for any help you can provide!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions