Avatar universal

Shampoo in your penis

I was washing my penis with shampoo i have no idea why, but then the inside tip of my penis, like the hole started to sting alot. and every time i use the toilet to pee, it stings so bad.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
Well, I'm not sure what kinda shampoo you used - but I can tell ya this,...Whatever got in there changed the Ph inside your urethra. As Dr. Kaur said above - follow his instructions. But whenever I've drank a cocktail with Cranberries or Strawberries - there are times - I couldn't get OFF the toilet because I got so tired of standing up waiting. BURNINNNNN' in blazes. Just when I thought I could go back to the party - started stinging again and gettin' hard as a rock. The acid in the berries interacted with medications I was taking and DAMN if I couldn't get it to stop! Spent over an hour and a half IN the bathroom. Couldn't pee, couldn't do anything to stop it. (Not like rubbin' one out would've helped at that point trying to hide my boner. Had to point it straight up in tight jeans! Some of the ladies noticed and I was trying to hold things in front of me. Rubbing up against me and one touching me with her hand. {Normally no problem}) Finally, it went away enough so I could say my "goodbye's" and get on home. Doctor was still in his office and he tested the inner inch or so and the Ph was acidic and skin in there was very tender. He explained to me about a male's "pre-***" making the environment for sperm good for intercourse by normalizing the Ph - but this was WAY outta control. After asking me what all I'd had to eat and drink - that's what he came up with. It can take days for such things to feel better. Acidic to begin with - I got in trouble with meds is all - so if you used anything other than "No Tears" Johnson's and Johnson's - good luck to ya! Hope it went away quick. No guy want's ANY of that goin' on!  
Helpful - 0
563773 tn?1374246539
It looks like contact dermatitis or dermatitis skin. Wash the areas with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist. Also use water based lubricants like KY jelly during intercourse or masturbation to avoid any further trauma.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions