Skin on penis seems thin-Sometimes little cuts

I have this area on the shaft of my penis that has healed from what seemed like a raw area from rubbing it too much. I haven't had sexual contact with anyone else.  Also I am under 18.  A few times this area has produced a couple of cuts.  As of this morning I have 2 little cuts in this area, I believe it is due to night-time erections (it wasn't there last night).  I have been putting medicated lotion on it and neosporin type stuff on it too.  It just hasn't healed 100%.  I'm too afraid to go to my parents becuase of what they'll say about how I got this.  What else can I do?  Please help!!

The lesion would heal spontaneously in a few days. Consult your doctor to rule out a fungal infection or contact dermatitis.

Keep the area clean and wear clothes washed in a few drops of chlorhexidine preferably and dried in the sun. Wear lose, comfortable clothes. Keep the area well moisturised.

Apply calamine lotion and some over the counter antibacterial cream on the lesions.

You could take oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications for the itching.

Avoid sweat accumulation and any friction or trauma to the site.

Consult your doctor if the lesions still persist.

Post us if you have any doubts and update us about how you are doing.

Regards.