Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.8k Members

hematoma

Hello there! I fell face down on wood floor hitting my forehead and chin almost 2 weeks ago  went to emergency had a cat scan done which basically just showed that I had no cracks. Upon waking up the next morning the bump looked like it may have gone down a bit but I now had 2 black and swollen eyes and a swollen purple chin. I am thinking should I bypass my regular MD and go to a plastic surgeon. So as of now I have a knot and I have golf ball bump on my forehead and a chin simular to Abraham Lincoln my chin has a small mass in the middle of the purple that is completely number would  this possible maybe being nerve damage?  Would putting an ice pack back on my forehead and chin? I appreciate you taking the time out to helping me with some guidance. Thank you. I guess going out to dinner with my husband for valentine's day is out of the picture.  I am posting pics to give you an idea how I am looking.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions