nasal polyps

I have what a growth just inside my left nasal cavity that someone told me was a nasal polyp. I think it looks and feels like a skin tag. I just recently had another one grow right on the border of my right nostril in the middle of my nose. I do not have any of the symptoms such as runny nose or anything that I have looked up, but I do have allergies. My question would be could these be skin tags or are they nasal polyps? I can describe them to someone if they need. I want to know if I can just have them cut off since they are easy to get to. thanks.
It can be a cyst inside nose, nasal polyp or benign growth inside the nose. Small polyps may not produce symptoms and may be identified only after examination. Symptom-producing polyps can cause nasal airway obstruction, postnasal drainage, dull headaches, snoring, and rhinorrhea.

To confirm the diagnosis, an evaluation from an ENT specialist is required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.