spider veins on the penis

Are there any options for reducing or eliminating spider veins that develop on the penis? Would any of the current treatments for spider veins be safe in this area?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi. i have one big blue vein in my left side of shaft and it has little red brances. i have pain for the last 6 months. i guess i broke one valve in that vein so it cant regulate blood. i feel the blood running trough the vein..

i use many herbs and vitamins for vein but nothing changed yet.. what is ur recomendation?
Helpful - 0

The varicose vein on the penis does not require any treatment. It may bruise during sexual intercourse and thus wearing of a condom is highly recommended.Also use of lubricants is recommended during masturbation or during sexual intercourse to avoid bruising the vein. No other treatment is required.In fact most of the treatment like laser treatment will cause scarring,infection,nerve and vascular damage.So in my opinion,you should leave them as such.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted if you have any additional queries

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community