Diabetes - Type 1 Community

Race for a cure

For all those who have a relative with Type 1 diabetes I urge you to please help me, in my life I have lost one friend due to complications and my husband and our young son (18 months) both have type 1. In hopes to raise awareness and money to donate to JDRF to find a cure I have entered a NASCAR contest and if my racecar design wins NASCAR will donate $5000 to JDRF...The way it works is my design was posted today, I have 15 days to collect the most votes and then if choosen there will be another 15 days starting in late august to decide the winner!

My design can be seen here: http://www.sponsafier.com/share/324069

and you can vote 1 time every 24 hours! Please vote every day and help raise awareness for type 1 diabetes!
Thank you all in advance!