Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Answer to my Question Please!

I asked a question on the 20th of October 2008 about my mom that has brain damage after diabetic coma.  Have'nt received any reply.  Where do I get a reply from please? Have been checking all the time but had no luck.
Many thanks
Benita
I am very sorry to hear of your mother's medical condition. I did go back and review your October 2008 post about your mother's coma. I am including (below) a hyperlink to the Mayo Clinic's website where they discuss diabetic comas, including treatment. The Mayo Clinic is one of the top medical facilities in the US.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/diabetic-coma/DS00656

I admire your devotion and love for your mother.

troytroy in Texas

Thankyou so much for the quick response!!  I will go to the website immediately.
Keep well
Benita